major project - update
Today I worked on secondary Eco Secondary School logo, I started with the tree design which I did previously. My idea was to make it more digital and I simplify the outlines first, where I considered future printing aspect. I thought maybe the tree roots are too obvious and I drew them to make the "Eco" word and I realized that letter C and O creates the infinity symbol. I would be cleaver to leave it in the logo it would symbolise that the school will always follow the eco rules. I 've changed the infinity symbol little bit as I wanted the letter "O" to be in a circle. That is my link to planet Earth. Unfortunately the letter "C" looks more like "G" and I don't really like it. I am little bit confused now, should I draw a regular infinity symbol or try to make it more circular? On the next picture I showed my thinking process from the very first logo trough the "Eco" word transformation in the logo. In step 5 I removed ...
Well done for posting this, there is a lot of detail and thought in this and I hope you can carry it through to your project.
ReplyDelete